More Info About My Editor. Amelia.

 As yoo all know, my name is Dot and this is MY blog. But, as I is a very large and butiful creature, I can not do the typety types verry eazy. So I hires my editor! I calls her my editor now because she is MINE. She duz my typety types for me. Typety types are eazy for Amelia. I meen my editor.

Anyways, here is lotz of info abowt my editor:


She is my onlee human. For other humans, I am not good they tells me. I yanks the children out of their saddle with my big Dotty head majic. I also trots verry fast out the gate with them. I is pretty cool. Editor says its pretty not cool, but editor is just saying nonsenses. And the adultz also dont like my Dotty head majic and say I am not too fun to ried. This lady that picks up poop says its becuz I stik my nose in the dirt and run. I would like to inform yoo that is a liee and then I would get dirt in my nose, which would be bad.

But, my editor is my jomping partner! She makes us jomp alllll of the biggest jomps! Exsept for the roll top. That one is way too big and scary. But we do jomp the bright blue boxzes! And cross rails. And verticles. AND! we also jomps in the slidey snow barn with no food! Editor tels me it is called the indoor. But I think it is MUCH scarier than that.



She also tooked me to a show! I was verry perfect and won lots of ribbons and a prize so my editor can go buy me treets. 

Also my editor takes lots of piktures. Like always. Sometimes I give her my crazy stare when she takes piktures of me.


And, my editor is not scared of me when I make my angery face. She will have to work on that. And also give me more treets.

My editor also roded me in a costume, and bearback, and all sorts of stuf. Shez pretty cool I gess. 


My editor is VERRY tall. And she likes me the best of all the horses becuz Im the bestest!

Anyway. That is a lot of typety types today. 

Goodbie friens 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editor haz a gest post abowt my new stuf

Blizard!

So I jomped 2 feets 6 inches