I almost winned the race but screemy horse cheeted

 So basicaly, editor and I was riding in the pasture and then screemy horse came out to ride with us, and we were doing fun rides and editor trotted me over a log. 

Then we were walking and all the sudden the little human on screemy horse took off away from us! I was very confused of corse. Editor made me canter and I was angry but then I reelized that it was a race!

So I put my eyes on screemy horse and I ran really fast. Really reely reely fast!! Then I almost cot screemy horse, but she bucked becuz she was mad that I almost cot her. 

Then her little human flew off so I was good and stopped and then editor got off and the little human went and got screemy horse

Anyway, editor says I was going sooper fast, and Im the bestest. And I’m sad becuz I didnt get to beet screemy horse in the race.

I’m gonna race her again somday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editor haz a gest post abowt my new stuf

Blizard!

So I jomped 2 feets 6 inches