I went to a horse show and won ribons

 So baisicly. 

I went to a horse show and I jomped 18 inchez and a hole big corse and stuf. 

Then I did this horible thing wear yoo go arownd the rael and yoo walk and trot and walk and canter. It was not fun to walk and trot wen all the jomps were rite their in plane site! And I made shoor that editor knew it!!! I tossed my hed ALL arownd :D I made VERRY angry faces :D and I made sure the JUDGE saw it all :D except for wen we cantered. Then I was very good. Even wen a scary monster (editor says it was called a skwirl) charged at me down the fence!!! I avoided the skwirl and still got FIRST PLACE. I’m prety cool.

And then their was jomping! I jomped every. single. scary. jomp. and I only nocked one rael down! Editor says I was prety cool. Then I got to eat hays 

Editor tels me this: I won overal champeon, I won too first, one second, and one third. Owt of fiev horses. I probabably won because The other horses werent as prety as me :D

Heres some cool pictures of me :D

Me with my champeon ribon 

Me looking for biscut the food steeler hoo came to the show too

Me jomping eezy peezy 

Me and my editor being cool

I was huffin and puffin, verry tired from jompin

Im the best.

Goodbie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editor haz a gest post abowt my new stuf

Blizard!

So I jomped 2 feets 6 inches