Editor is not dead!!!!

 Good news. Editor is not dead She caem and rode me today. Phew! I was starting to get reely woreed! 

We jomped in the big barn with no food and it was verry cold. Last time we jomped in their, editor fel in the dirt. Lol. Today she did not, and we jomped the scary pink jomp with mostrs in it.

I was verry bad, I did lots of my Dotty Head Majic and kept tryin to buk. I also kept puttin my head down sooper low and runing toward the jomps. So we only jomped some low jomps. 

Editor also had to bop me on the head with a stick thingy a cuple times wich was verry rude.

Traner lady seemed a litle mad..

Editor says we shall jomp again tomorow outside! I am glad she is bak. 

But also she is speeking of something called “vaykaytion”? I do not know wat that is. I dont care much as long as I stil get to jomp with editor.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editor haz a gest post abowt my new stuf

Blizard!

So I jomped 2 feets 6 inches