Editor is bak finally. And I jomped the roletop

 So editor came bak from vay-cay-chon. I coold tell she didnt ride why she was gon… lol. 

But we jomped the roletop!

Here is a pikture to explane it: 


It is too feets tall. I is pretty cool.

Editor said before I jomped it that I might duck out to the side. But just to prove her wrong, I jomped it first try, eazy peezy. I even thinked it shood have been bigger! Ha. 

Here’s the picture of us jompin that:



Also we jomped the bouncy jomp agen and it was hard. Editor forgeted how to ride and I sorta fell on it. But it’s ok. I did it again amazing.




Also we did some other jomps that were eazy peezy. Nothin sooper cool. Heres som fotos.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editor haz a gest post abowt my new stuf

Blizard!

So I jomped 2 feets 6 inches