Yoo Shood Meet My Boyfrend

 Yoo shood meet my boyfren, like the titel says. He is prety awsom. 


My boyfrend is Beau. He is dreemy. Hes talll and nice legz. He is a dappled grey boy. He is yunger than me but it is ok becuz he is nice. All the other horses ar so rude and they pin there ears at me and sqeel at me. Especially boss mare jewel. Ug. I will tell yoo about boss mare Jewel later. This typety type post is for Beau.


I has editor find all the emogees about Beau ☺️πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜šπŸ˜‹πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ₯ΊπŸ€—πŸ€€πŸ˜»πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΈπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ✌️πŸ΄πŸ¦„πŸŽ and some fotos 




Do yoo like them all?

He is handsom and purfect. 

They ar all from wen he came to my farm, beefor I meeted him. He is still purfect tho! He is even handsomr now. But his leg is messd up and he keeps colicing. So that suks.

Rite now he is lookin like this horse I finded on the webs:


But with out the cannering…

Dont bee jealus if yoo don’t have a boyfrend like mine, not every human and horse can bee as amazing as Me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editor haz a gest post abowt my new stuf

Blizard!

So I jomped 2 feets 6 inches